Philadelphia is the home of the world’s only collective, multi-artist bodypainting gallery, Gallery ML. We were pleased to be welcomed as featured artists for the Grand Re-opening launch of their spacious new digs in Old Town, Philly. We stayed a full week, painting in-residence for some pre-arranged photoshoots for the Gallery as well as a fashion show put on by Philly RAW Artists. We even managed to sneak off for a bit in the “city of brotherly parking tickets”, to enjoy the grandeur of the Philadelphia Art Museum and swoon over a sundae at The Franklin Fountain!Julia, our model for the opening, was a total pro and charmed the camera-wielding throngs that arrived for the big Gallery ML party. Not to mention we had the joy of painting alongside so many of our peers from around the globe, that night. Lawren Alice, Natasha Kudushkina, Paul Roustan, Nix Herrara… it was our pleasure and honor. Also many thanks to Noah and Tom, we really enjoyed getting to spend this time, looking forward to next time!
- TEDx Talk on Bodypainting
- REVIEW: Living Art America’s 2016 North American Championships
- Bodypainting – Identity and Anonymity
- World Bodypainting Festival 2014 highlights
- Livingbrush commissioned to permanently “bodypaint” the One Woman Rising Statue in Atlanta, created to commemorate global V-Day Celebration.