About UsMore Information Abut Ourselves and Our Art
At LivingBrush Bodypainting, we see our work as a creative and colorful continuation of artistic expression throughout human history. Human beings have decorated the body in every culture, in every age for the last 100,000 years. We view our work as “soul painting”. We hope to make a modern contribution to a very long story of human expression through the centuries.
Our company is comprised of a pair of artists, a couple who have worked together for 10+ years. We are capable, easy to work with and can collaborate on projects with a singularity of vision and a powerhouse of talent and skill. We are familiar with the intensity and fast-pace of the advertising world. We are looking to bring this unique art form to new audiences, new applications. We are interested in portfolio work, high-concept and fine art projects as well as commercial assignments and are available to consider work situations that involve continental or international travel. We are also uniquely equipped to handle jobs that are not body paint-specific, but perhaps related. We invite all serious project inquiries.
In addition to body paint artistry, Scott continues a 20+ year career in advertising, graphic design and illustration, offering competitive professional photo retouching skills. In the advertising arena, he has done work for clients like National Geographic, Pepsi, Coke, Wrangler, History Channel, Winston Racing, Lowes, PGA, Ballantine Books, The Wall Street Journal, People, Cosmopolitan, Newsweek, etc. We round this out by including co-artist Madelyn’s skills as an award-winning fine artist and costumer, as well a popular, award-winning cabaret/burlesque performer/event emcee and professional writer. We also include many combined years of theatrical experience (writing/musical composing/acting/directing/producing/costume design), on our resume.
• Member: World Bodypainting Association
• Winner: 2014 World Bodypainting Championships, first place, “UV Performance” category
• Winner: 2014 World Bodypainting Championships, first place, “Facepainting” category
• Winner: 2012 Daegu International Bodypainting Festival in South Korea, second place
• Winner: 2011 World Bodypainting Championships, first place, “brush and sponge” category
• Winner: 2009 North American Bodypainting Championships Las Vegas, third place
• We set the Guinness World Record for “most bodies painted”. We founded “The American Body Arts Festival” in New York to achieve this goal.
• We have received coverage from CNN, Sports Illustrated, MSN, Fox news, FaceOn magazine, Illusions magazine, Artsee magazine and multiple international sources
• NPR produced a feature interview with us on “The Story”, aired worldwide.
Thank you for taking the time to discover more about us.
~ Scott Fray and Madelyn Greco
Click on any image below to see a larger version